Tue, 26 Sept|
Circle of Security Parenting
Secure your spot now at this insightful 8-week Training Program! Training will be on Tuesday nights starting on the 26 September from 19h00 to 20h30. R4000 for co-parents/couple ticket (send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a DISCOUNT CODE)
Time and place
26 Sept 2023, 19:00 – 14 Nov 2023, 20:30
The Circle of Security® Parenting™ Program is proven to help build healthy attachment relationships between young children and their parents. By helping parents to understand the decades of research on the needs of very young children, this course helps parents to navigate the difficulties of parenting our littlies.
The program focuses on;
· Understanding your child’s emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs;
· Supporting your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions;
· Enhancing the development of your child's self-esteem;
· Reducing the distress in daily interactions for both you and your child, and
· Honoring your innate wisdom and desire for your child to grow well.
Trainers: Rachel Makone (Educational Psychologist) and Dr Kedi Motingoe (Child Psychiatrist).